Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Pin It Lawd, has it really been since August?

Major life changes going on –– exciting stuff, really! I can't share just yet, but hopefully one day soon. 

Merry Christmas, and if you're ever in a pinch (or if you're just lazy like me) and you want a quick, stylish gift wrapping idea, check out what I dreamed up for Christmas this year. Easypeasy! 


Simple:

•Satin Ribbon
• White wrapping paper + chinese takeout boxes
• Wired miniature white pinecones

Pretty, memorable gifts don't need to cost a fortune a'tall! 

–––––––––––––––––––––

I did not put up a Christmas tree this year, but I made a new wreath {that counts, right?}



–––––––––––––––––––––––

I've also been getting more requests to do florals and event design, which I DO love so much. 

Check out a recent event that I had the pleasure of whipping up. The occasion? My neighbors' birthday last month. We were on a tight turnaround time and in a halfway renovated kitchen, but pulled it off swimmingly!





Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday!

xoxo,
Andrea

Share

5 comments:

Special 'K' said...

Wow! I loved your wreath. Thank you ever so much for sharing so we could all enjoy! I am so glad I found your special place here. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

quintessence said...

Just love your beautiful wrapping - simple, elegant and different - lovely!!

Alycia Nichols said...

Hi, Andrea! I wondered where in the heck you disappeared to!!! I'm glad to see you back and in fine form! The table you created is absolutely beautiful. I know your neighbor HAD to enjoy and appreciate that!!! It's so elegant! Your gift-wrapping idea is beautiful, too. LOVE the peach ribbon(as in Georgia peach! No, wait...you are in Louisiana, so what's up with that? :-)) Great job on the magnolia wreath, too. That had to take quite a chunk of time! I hope your Christmas was every bit as enjoyable as the creations you made to celebrate it! Have a Happy New Year!!!

Kelle Dame said...

Beautious!! Lazy often equals genius!
Can't wait to hear about this excitement!
Kelle
xoxo

All The Trappings said...

Thank you, ladies!

Kelle- I like the lazy=genius construct! Simple=lazy/lazy=genius! Works for Martha, then it works for me ;)

Alycia- Apparently, I was the only one that liked that peach color at the store. I bought them out of it and it was on super sale for $1 a roll! Their loss, my gain ;)

Quintessence- Means a ton coming from someone with such exquisite taste like yourself. Can't wait to have more time to blog and ahem, READ blogs!

SpecialK- thank you for stopping by and thank you for the compliments! I'l be sure to go and check out your blog as well :)

xoxo,
Andrea