Friday, November 13, 2009

Shameless Self-Plug Ahead!

Pin It



Okay, don't kiyullllll meeee because I am already screaming Christmas before even setting out my horn o'plenty! But I have to be that girl so I can plan ahead for the most insane few weeks of my yearly life a.k.a. "How to cram in 42 mantles+trees+front doors into 4.5 days" I kid. It's truly one of the most rewarding aspects of my year. I get to spend quality time with my favorite clients (you know who you are) and create great atmospheres, which in turn, create great memories for families.  What more could a girl ask for in a days work?


I am taking a few new holiday clients this year, so if you, or anyone that you know in the Lafayette area would like to procure my services for holiday decorating, then give me a jingle (cheesy I know, but i just couldn't help myself!)  Of course, space is limited, but I am going to do my best and utmost to accommodate everyone :)

Thank you!

Andrea


Share

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

You're already booking up? I better hurry, sign me up!!! ;)

and take off that word verification asap if you want people to leave comments.

All The Trappings said...

Oh yes, Joni! They stack up and before I know it, I am eating glitter for breakfast, lunch and dinner ;) I have offered my holiday decorating just for a few select clients' homes the last few years, and I have now gotten them all at the point where we don't really need to buy new decorations/come up with new designs, so that affords me a little bit more time to expand and take on more holiday clients.

One of them takes me three solid days, and sometimes four! It's quite an endeavor! Love it, though and my clients spoil me to death, so I really, really love it :)

I didn't know that the verification was on, I took it off :)

xoxo,

Andrea